Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

What age did you meet your best friend?

i just lost my friend like 4 months ago in a fight and i have two best friends but i feel like a 3rd wheel with both of them. i don't have the friend that i do everything with. i'm in 7th grade and 8th grade in a month. so what age or grade were you when you met your best friend

Favorite Answer

In 6th grade when I was 11. Now we're 13 and in 7th grade. Still friend but not that close like we use to be cause we don't have the same classes

I've had 2 best friends come and go. I met my first one in kindergarten, and the only reason we're not close is because we go to different schools now. I met my second one in second grade, but we're not close now because she moved down-state. Right now I don't have a best friend. I just have a few close friends, and I'm happy with that :).

When I was 1 1/2 I met my little sister and she's like my best friend. She always supports me through my tough times and we have so much in common. You wouldn't even know we're siblings if you saw us. I love her to death!

Life lesson: you will find best friends come and go. Be yourself, get involved with as much as you can and want to, sports, cheer, classes, groups, etc. Find what you like, and the friends will come naturally.

7th grade, and now we are both old women, and still friends. :)