Where did the stereotype of black ppl liking grape drink come from?

Seriously

I think grapr flavored anything is nasty. Im pretty sure thay fact is universal. Grape juice is just horrible. It leaves a disgusting after taste. I dont any other black person that likes "purple drank", so where the balls did this come from

On another note, why are grapes so delicious but grape flavor makes my taste buds cry

Excuse my typos

U better make time, peasant

Ikr

Same

I'm black too

I love watermelon and chicken but than again, who doesn't???

I don't like grape juice but I like grapes

I not the fastest runner but I'm trying to get faster as I am on my schools track n field team

Btw: for the record, there's a white guy faster than me on the team

basicly it stems from the sterotype that they all like kool aid. and then that just turned into grap soda over the years and consumer markets changed. the reason for the kool aid is that for a certain part of time in the U.S 1940-1990 60% of black people where lower class and could only afford kool aid. not in reality thats just what people thoguht because cool aid is cheap.

Idk but its bullshit, i actually do like Grape juice but i dont like Grape soda