MAJOR! Need lots of rates please!!! Which name would you pick?

Ok so my baby girl will be here soon! Ah!! :) I'm so stressed though trying to pick out the perfect first name! I got the middle name and the last names Dilard. Anyways so will y'all please rate each name and tell me why you like or dislike the name? I'd really appreciate it!

Sincerely, stressed out mommy!

1. Veronica

2. Tiffany

3. Leanna

4. Paitlyn

5. Creelyn

6. Gracelyn

7. Adrien

8. Carmella

9. Abella

10. Priscilla

11. Cherilyn (ch-air-Lynn)

12. Juileanna

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1. 4

2. 5

3. 6

4. 4

5. 5

6. 6

7. 7

8. 8

9. 8

10. 4

11. 7

12. 8

I really like the names Gracelyn, Adrien, Abella, and Juileanna. I just feel like they have a nice sound to them and they are very unique and pretty! Juileanna is a little more common if you want a more unique name!

I dislike Veronica and Priscilla, just because they remind me a like scary, rude characters or something! Ha, I can't quite explain, but the names just remind me a ugly/mean people.

Any name you pick will be perfect, don't stress it out momma! Any name will be perfect because it's your daughter. Congratulations :)

• Skylar
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Veronica: 9/10 Gorgeous!! It's not too common and its really pretty!

Tiffany: 8/10 Pretty name :) And reminds me of tiffany blue ;)

Leanna: 8/10 So pretty! It's unique and beautiful

Paitlyn: 4/10 Not my fave...I like either Kaitlyn or Peyton better ;) Not the 2 names combined

Creelyn: 3/10 I don't really like it sorry! Maybe Caitlin or Cailyn. :)

Gracelyn: 6/10 Unique :) It's not too bad. She could go by Gracie for short

Adrien: 7/10 I like this name just not this spelling! I like it spelled Adrienne better :)

Carmella: 6/10 Not too bad :)

Abella: 4/10 Nooot for me

Priscilla: 5/10 This name is pretty but I don't really like it

Cherilyn: 8/10 Unique and gorgeous!! Love itt!!

Juileanna: 8/10 Love this name!! :) But not really this spelling..sorry! Julianna is better for me :)

Hope this helps!! :)

• 8 years ago

I would have to say Leanna, Paitlyn, Gracelyn, or Cherilyn. They're elegant, beautiful, and will age well.

None of the others I like at all sorry.

Keep a few in mind though, because your favourite name just might not be the one for your baby girl. You'll know when you see her though, which one will suit her perfectly.

• 4 years ago

Wesley- that sounds rlly nicee unwell provide it a 6. Donovan- that still sounds attractive , unwell fee it a 6 Dean- thats a captivating call, unwell provide it a 10 Silas- hmm no longer so good, unwell fee it a three Shane- thats especially unique :) rated 4 Ethan- very superb call, rated 5 Emmett- eh so so, rated a 2 Nathaniel- this call sounds so unique, its nicee 9 Benjamin- cool namee, 3 William- its cutee, rated a 4 and charles for the middle call sounds cutee :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Take the "e" out of Juliana and that's a good first name.

Also... I didn't even know "paitlyn" was even a name. And creelyn?

I mean they sound really cute :) but they're very unique

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like Leanna, Adrien, and Julieanna. I like Adrien spelled Adrienne and Julieanna spelled Julianna/Juliana.

• 8 years ago

Veronica or Gracelyn.

• 8 years ago

I like Tiffany, Leanna, and Priscilla <----- my fave.

• 8 years ago

I would have to say...Gracelyn, because I like that name and also it is very unique and not very common. :) Hope I helped! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.