Legitimate Installment Loans for Bad Credit!!?

I'm trying to find a website that I can get a real loan from. In a huge bind right now and I have to do what I have to do. I'm just really nervous about giving my information out and getting screwed. I'm interested in hearing reviews from people who have actually used sites. Please !!

• rpf5
    Favorite Answer

Avoid any on line loan. Most are fake, the few real ones you find will be expensive. Open the telephone book and find one that is in your local area. At least you will know the place is legit. Go in person if possible. Know that any such loan will be expensive. Having bad credit will not help any. In most states, you will need to be over 21 and employed full time to qualify. Don't do it, if you have other options.

• Kim4 years agoReport

Check out lenderOK they got a list of installment lenders in each state. Was very useful for me when I was looking for a loan with bad credit. Good luck!

If you're thinking about applying for a personal loan on line be really careful. When I researched on-line mortgages all I could find were rip offs.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the same for personal loans.

There are plenty of places that offer quick loans for people with bad credit with no-hassle applications and easy requirements. Some of these lenders even offer 1 minute approvals, and have both secured and unsecured loans, depending on your need and situation.

Can someone tell me what is the right answer for this question?