Will he leave me if I do it?

He's constantly telling me he's horny and that he wants to have sex. We're both virgins and he's never done anything sexual before. He's a year older than me and I'm scared that if I just let him have it he'll leave me even though he said he wouldn't and that he's not like that. A few days ago I said he'd probably jut leave me after and he said " girls are always wrong about guys if the girl gives it up fast they'll end up going back for more"

• Matt
    Favorite Answer

the question is not if he will leave or not. The question is if you are ready to have sex, and if you are, do you want to do it with him. If the answer to both is yes, then do it. Frankly if he leaves because of sex, then he was not worth hanging on to in the first place.

He is forcing you to do it, you got to step up and show him how he is making you feel in a nice manner but if he just ditches you go find a better man. It depends on the guy he is, if he is a virgin he may want to do the hit and run but I am not sure, tell him how you feel and if he calmly explains to you then he won't leave you but if he starts getting angry or something then he might.

• Bill

chances are 50/50 that he would leave anyways, regardless of sex. so like the first commenter suggested, it's basically up to you. if you're ready, do it; if you're not, then don't. simple as that.

just a hunch, but he's probably not the one for you.

best wishes

Don't have any sexual activity with this guy. I'm a guy and I'm telling you DON'T have sex with him. Just wait til marriage. You will be happier. Trust me.

Source(s): Experience! A lot of bad experience.. So please trust me. Trying to save you