Should me and him kiss ?

Okay so he likes me and is super nice . I like him, platonically. I don't want anything serious because I'm going away for college which is out of state. He says I don't show him love. I want to but I'm scared it will ruin our friendship. Should we kiss and enjoy our time while it lasts or remain friends ?

This is tough because both results could go bad.

If you stay friends he will grow distant from you. If you date he will keep saying how much he misses you and eventually he will think you should break up. So sadly I'm not 100% sure on what you can do. Just talk to him and tell him the truth and how you love him and you wanna stay close but It will be hard because of distance and see what he says.

Good Luck

Captain teemo

That depends on 2 scenarios:

1. If you are coming back soon then yeah go for it. When you come back then you can have a serious relationship.

2. If you are going to be away for a couple of years then you probably shouldn't. You might end up really liking him and then you will feel sad about being away from him.

But in the end its up to you to decide.

Good luck! :)

I think that if you both like eachother then you should just enjoy the moment.

Source(s): personal experience

Is he your boyfriend?

Then kissing shouldn't be a problem. It'll happen when it wants to happen.