Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Seriously, what do you see happening with Randy Orton in the near future?

He's like stuck in 'Creative Limbo', he's on 'Neutral'...

Update:

I personally don't care for Orton, but the WWE usually doesn't drag a superstar with no direction for as long as they have been doing with Orton.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • AGM
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Randy Orton will boldly win the WHC title from Dolph Ziggler that way Ziggler will end up being buried by Orton

2. Randy Orton can start a feud with Brock Lensar for the WHC in which Lensar wins the WHC Title from Orton

3. Randy Orton should possibly form a tag team with John Cena on a long-term basis that way Orton & Cena will start as a face tag team then quickly become a cocky heel tag team after that.

• Randy Orton wrestling in high profile matches and selling merchandise for WWE. However, he won't be wrestling for either The World Heavyweight Title or The WWE Championship. Randy Orton's Job is to sell WWE Merchandise and The Residual Checks help asuage his ego.

WWE has a problem of their own creation, a glut of Former WWE Champions and Former World Heavyweight Champions, so what are you supposed to do with all of them. Have you added up the former WWWF/WWF/WWE Champions and Former World Heavyweight Champions on the active Roster. Off the top of my head: Triple H, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Christian, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, Kane, The Undertaker, Randy Orton, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, The Big Show, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, The Great Khali, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

He will feud with Ziggler for the WHC, face vs heel feud, perfect, and Orton and Ziggler always put on good matches, only this time, Zigger is far ahead of Orton, so the match up is even more unpredictable, or maybe he could turn heel just like everyone else but Cena and feud with Cena over the WWE title.

• 7 years ago

IMO, Vince McMahon and his WWE company should realize that Randy Orton is way better as a heel then as a face.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rachel
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I do expect him to feud with Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship, perhaps as soon as Extreme Rules as over with.

• wwe new ppv payback official poster is randy orton which means something big is goin to happen with randy maybe he is goin to be whc again..

Source(s): wwe
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

made US champion and lose every single match on tv.....that is WWE Logic

• Skitzo
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

He'll be entertaining again once they turn him back into a heel

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I have a feeling he will fail another drug test.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.