How do I get around parental monitoring?

My parents and I share a Windows 8 computer. I has this option for "activity report" which sends my searches to them and most used sites. I don't search anything bad, I just don't like the idea of them "spying" on me. I don't know the admin password. Is there anyway I can change it or stop the reports?

3 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Get your own computer.

    - Dominic

  • 7 years ago

    No, you can't search for porn on your parent's computer.

  • 7 years ago

    you can try to uninstall it from control panel idk if this works with a standard account

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.