Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 7 years ago

help! Im afraid to visit the dentist!?

I dont like the idea of trusting someone to work on my teeth. I was born with beautiful teeth, and i have a cavity now that needs to be worked on. I hate the idea of allowing for someone to work on my teeth and its very risky because i dont trust people in general.

I am not sure what to do, is there a way i can search my dentists credentials?

How can i find a dentist near me ?

Thank You

Favorite Answer

do you have ppl that you trust, family, close friends, co workers? maybe they have a dentist that they can recommend you. I actually love going to the dentist and I have a beautiful (so I've been told), i go every six months for my cleanings. You should do the same. There's nothing like having a healthy clean mouth. good luck

You can do a background check on whoever your dentist is. Or look up reviews on dentist places near you. I wouldn't be too worried. I always just fall asleep when I go to the dentist. Just relax its not so bad.