Teen girls: where do you shop for your clothes?

Do you shop at only one particular store? Or a bunch?

Guys can answer too...but I figured this question would be more popular among us girls haha..

I shop everywhere and/or anywhere. Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Macy's, JC Penny's, Forever 21, Zara..anything really.

How about you? Just curious. Thanks :D

Update:

@ ?: You're not disappointing me haha. I have occasionally bought clothes from Walmart too in the past

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I shop in a variety of different shops, I just buy what is a reasonable price, good quality and what looks good (or at least what I think looks good...)

I'm from Ireland so some of the shops are different :)

-Hollister

-Penny's

-Forever 21

-New Look

-Topshop

-Debenhams

-Next

-Dorothy Perkins

• 7 years ago

Im a 13 year old girl. I mostly shop at hollister, but besides that i go to the folllowing stores:

Abercrombie and fitch

Abercrombie kids

Tillys

Pacsun

Target

American eagle

Pink

Zumiez

Sometimes forever 21

• 7 years ago

Lots of different places. Forever 21, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, Kohl's, Urban Outfitters, Delia's, Pacsun, Zumiez, Tilly's, Target, etc.

• H&M, Kohl's, Forever 21, American Eagle, Old Navy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I really only shop in American Eagle and Forever 21, but I love American Apparel, Madewell, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie... Just too rich for my blood.

• Amy
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

American Eagle is my favorite place to shop at!

I also shop at Abrecrombie, Hollister, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Delias

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

because of the fact which you're smaller, Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch are goodf suggestions, yet are at times too pricy to purchase an excellent variety of issues. Charolette Russe is a sturdy shop for stunning shoes and accesories. i admire continually 21's outfits because of the fact they have an excellent variety of outfits options. Aeropostale is greater much cheap than an excellent variety of alternative shops, and that they have got stunning outfits, and that i additionally like American Eagle. DEB has stunning formal positioned on at a sturdy fee for interest's banquets and homecomings. desire this helps!

• 7 years ago

I shop pretty much anywhere too, but I mostly go to Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Love Culture, and H&M. I sometimes fancy Target's clothes too.

• Taylor
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Walmart, Pac Sun, Buckle, Belk, Hot Topic

• 7 years ago

Anywhere really. I don't go shopping that much cos yanno $$ be tight, LOL. I've been to thrift stores a few times and got good items. Forever 21. Target.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.