help with high school english paper?

im writing a movie review. anddd i dont know how to start a sentence, im trying to write the main idea sentence, and i want to talk about the theme and story of the movie but i dont know what to say D; i wrote "The theme and story of the movie was good because it had a good plot and the acting was good" but that SUCKS. help me write it to sound better ;(

My friend is a professional movie reviewer and one of the most honest reviewers you'll see. His stuff is on most of the major sites, but he also runs a small blog where he posts everything he writes. I suggest checking out some of his reviews for ideas or maybe even e-mailing him and asking him for help.

Source(s): The Ultimate Movie Review! - http://tss5078.blogspot.com

well what the movie was abot start something like Nothing like going to the mvies with friends family or that speshell. for me i have had fun time sad times scary times but this one movie really stud out to me go on from there good luck