Is it stupid to be a miami heat fan when I live in Atlanta Georgia?

It's just Hawks suck..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No it isnt

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

As a warmth fan through fact Wade's rookie twelve months,ever through fact Shaq began to say no,Antoine Walker started chucking jumpers from a million/2-courtroom,and Jason Williams turning the ball over 20 circumstances a pastime,to not point out the failed Marion/Beasley/O'Neal acquisitions,the warmth began a collection that lived and died in accordance to how Dwyane Wade performed.Alot of followers wanted merely Bosh,not LeBron.through fact they weren't specific if that the warmth have been specific who replaced into going to take over in the ideal 2 minutes,which replaced into between the main substantial concerns of warmth followers,and while the warmth have been 9-8,anybody replaced into blaming between the three(through fact anybody concept from the initiating that this replaced into going be a three guy group)replaced into the clarification for the subject.actual warmth followers concept that if all 3 have been enjoying nicely we'd win seventy video games,yet as quickly as we've been 9-8,they assumed a minimum of between the three wasn't donning his weight.

• 7 years ago

No I am a Fan of the Pistons and live in Michigan but i enjoy watching the Heat.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Of course not..

..The clubs(teams) are business that operate in a certain state. However the fans of Basketball love for the Game is not that simple, but world wide, there are no such geographical barriers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

If you have been a legit Heat fan for a number of years, then that's fine. But other than that, it does sound like you are a bandwagoner

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Band wagoner

• 7 years ago

You just like them because everyone else does

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.