Do you believe in love at first sight?

I never did before- but today I met a woman for the first time and I won't admit it out loud but there were fireworks for the first time in my life.

Not sure what to make of it all, but wanted to know if you guys think this is something that's real or just in movies....

Favorite Answer

From a human perspective, yes. Different people can have a good vibe of mutual energy, and also have many things in common.

From a realist/naturalist perspective, sort of. Mammals have evolved to crave companionship, and humans are certainly not an exception. We crave the perfect physical, mental, and energetic match in another,

So in short, yes, I believe all of that can be crudely summarized into "love at first sight".

Awww of course it is real. When you both feel that immediate connection it's amazing!! Hopefully she felt the same fireworks!!!:)

Yes...unfortunately!