Shy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

I really need to lose this fat?

I'm a 13 year old female, 5'2 and like 105 pounds.. I have fat on my stomach that I HATE.. I know that I probably won't be able to get a perfectly flat stomach but I'd really like to try.. What are some good HOME workouts that I could do? I don't want to run outside though either, I'm to insecure for people to see me running outside.. So what can I do at home to lose this fat? I've gotten extremely self conscious and insecure this year and watching what I eat and losing this fat is all I think about, doing anything. It's getting really bad and it's really upsetting me. I want to wear a bikini with my friends this year cuz I've always worn a one piece but I really want to wear a bikini but I don't want to go outside in just a bikini with my fat.. Please help me.

Honey, you aren't fat. But I totally understand feeling fat and everything. Try to eat good food so that your brain is happy too and you won't be depressed.

Try 8 minute abs on youtube. Old school video but its awesome lol. Or I do Jillian michaels six week six pack. Or start doing yoga and/or pilates that really helps the core

Your BMI is average for your weight/height you are no where near overweight, if you start losing weight you will soon be underweight.

And just thought I should mention to be even slightly overweight for your height you need to be 140lbs..

Your weight is fine and people will think you look 100x better then a girl that starves herself for a flat chest.

Do sit-ups on your bed on the rythm of your favorite song, try to do it the more you can, if it burns its working and make sure you dont est before exercise, because when you do sports, it burns your sugar and when you dont have anymore of it, it starts burning your fat :) im on the same boat as you

This is exactly my problem im a 13 year old female that want to get rid of stomach fat i hope u can message me what helped u or what ur doind thanks!

You are not overweight at all. Do sit ups to tone.