Having more trouble with my gf?

My gf, she's starting to worry me and she keeps hinting things from me one day she's fine and the next it's as if I've done something wrong but I havn't. And during computer class she was being mean to me some while we were working together and I'm trying to help her out on something she asked and then she'll tell me to go away and i dont know what's going on and a couple of days ago she was flirting with me and now she's just giving off a bad feeling. Please help

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

i don't see what the problem is, your situation is fairly common. plenty of females live on an emotional roller coaster, hence all the ups and downs you've been experiencing with her. i'd either call her out on her behavior, or have fun putting up with the status-quo.

believe it or not, these "down" times are probably just a defense-mechanism to try and test you to see if you "care" about her. i don't think females even realize that they do this; or how it comes off to us. so she probably feels like she's doing the right thing by testing you but just because she feels that way doesn't make it right.

also, some females have to invent problems out of thin air, just to keep things exciting; exciting for them, not so much for us.

best wishes. like i say, either stand up for yourself or have fun with all that.

My best bet is that its that time of the month. Get some of her favorite chocolates and a good movie, go over to her house and have a cuddle fest, I promise you it will work.

Source(s): Being a girl.

I think she doesn't know what she has in you. Ask her if there is something wrong. If she says nothing and continues, then give her some space.

Maybe she's going through some personal things; a family crisis? Try to talk with her, and be really sweet when you do.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvcBm...

She's not worth your time man..

Periods are bitches huh?