PMS Symptoms, not pregnant, no period.?

I skipped my period this last month and was very worried that I might be pregnant. I'm sexually active with my boyfriend for five years; however, I took two at home pregnancy tests and one at my OBGYN and they all came up negative. I am sometimes irregular when not using the pill so I suppose that makes sense. But I've been recently feeling fatigue, bloated, cramping, and having acne break outs worse than normal. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm almost so tired that I hardly want to do anything. I've been under stress lately, but not so much that I think all of this would occur. Anyone have an idea to what's going on with my body?

Cramping, feeling bloated and tired are all signs of getting your period so maybe wait a few more days and see how you feel of yous till don't get your period then contact your doctor and have a check up to make sure you're all healthy.

Sometimes pregnancy tests fail because it's too early to tell if you're pregnant or not. Sounds silly I know but it happened to my friend and her doctor said she was all healthy and failed to miss she was pregnant.

Stress can make you miss your period, especially if you're not eating properly so maybe just have a quick check up with your doctor to make sure everything is alright.