Is it sexual harassment if I am offended by my married male coworker and single female coworkers affair?

There is a girl at work who openly preys on married coworkers. I know one of the wives has complained to my company, yet they don't do anything to their employee. I want to complain that my female coworker is constantly saying and doing inappropriate things to married employees. Can I make a legitimate sexual harassment complaint if I am not the one be directly harassed? I am just offended by their behavior.

5 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes you definitely can. You'd be surprised, you can make a complaint for just about anything you are offended by, and if she is acting or speaking in an inappropriate way you definitely have a case. Just make sure you have everything well documented -- dates times, what was said and to whom, etc, before you move forward with the complaint. And from what you've said not only can you but it sounds like you really should!

    Source(s): Good luck
  • 4 years ago

    i for my section does no longer like it and that i do no longer think of that it is suited for the married guy to take a private lunch with one coworker. it is strictly how on the interest affairs can start off. A married guy is going to paintings to help his kin and not there to connect with a distinctive female over lunch. they might start off out with the main meal and finally end up having their barren area in a inn room. i'm sorry yet you do no longer blend bussiness with exhilaration sweetie simply by fact that's basically plausible that somebody could be soliciting for difficulty and that's a NO!

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    It depends on more than one factor.

    1. Is the conduct overtly sexual or are you just wired to be offended?

    2. Have you made it clear to the person you feel is harassing you? Has the objectonal conduct continued.

    3. Have you discussed the situation with the company and given them time to fix?

  • 8 years ago

    Yes you can, it doesn't matter if she's saying it to you or others, as long as it offends you you can make a complaint. I'd say stay out of their business and if they want to make complaints then they can do it themselves.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

    No you can't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.