Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

Is there any "gift" you wouldn't accept from the opposite gender?

Favorite Answer

Sex. If I am being given sex as a "gift", then my pride just kicks in and thinks, "so hold on, you think giving me sex is something I should consider a gift?".

^^^Never had sex in "gift" form, though.

Name, you would reject a wolf as a gift? Jesus, I would be like..."You gave me a wolf? Weird thing, I am madly in love with you now".

A lot of this such a poisonous or violent animals or even a cat i would not accept. I am a dog lady :)

if any guy did give me a cat; he would be giving a gift wayyy to early (like before the 1st or 2nd date) or I would instantly find out he is the kind of guy who doesnt listen to a word i say beause i ussally talk about dislike for cats pretty early on because it is clean conversation :)

His ear.

A dead baby.

A slavery contract.

A vacuum

A scarf knitted with the hair of his cat.

A broken Skyrim disc.

I could go on for hours.

Well, let's say a cute girl came up to me and said "I want to give you this. It's a wolf."

I would reject that gift.

Because it's a ****ing wolf.

• Snickers and sprite. Those are my two favorite things (especially combined) and I would feel indebted to them for the rest of my life.

Source(s): Teen girl
  • Anything I couldn't afford to buy myself.

a kick in the nuts