My girlfriend cheated on me while at school, now what?

My girlfriend and i have been together for a little over a year, 15 months to be exact. Everything was wonderful, and i really thought i saw a future and family with her. We loved each other with all our hearts... But in mid-January she went 200 miles away to Job Corp, which is like a trade school/ training facility so she could get job skills and a job. It was VERY hard for me when she left...she called about once a week for the first month but gradually called less and less. Said she'd write me letters but never did. I was completely loyal and faithful to her, but it was so hard and painful to wait for a letter that never came, or by a phone that didnt ring..

Well last week she got to come home for a week, but i noticed she wasnt the same as when she left. Wasnt enthused, or seem to be happy to talk to me...no kiss, no affection and no "I love you". Turns out she actually met someone else there and had a "deep connection" with...said she couldnt handle the distance from me and it hurt too much. She kissed this guy and they hung out every day over there. Doesnt want me anymore..It crushed me, and i kicked her out of the house in tears...

I havent ate, barely slept and lost close to 13 lbs in a few days...

They've only known each other a couple months, and now she already calls him her "fiance"...WOW

What can i do??? I'm just tired of hurting

She has found someone who "really" ruffles her feathers the right way. Girlfriends come and go and she went. It seems that she was never really into you and, as soon as she found some guy with a better smile, body, pole, or $$$, she went nuts and dove right in. Your time is better spent getting great grades, obtaining a great profession, and making lots of money. You will find plenty of nice girls along the way who would love to hook up with that kind of man. Remember, great grades, profession, and lots of money = secure future and women. Just don't settle for some loser who has nothing to offer, sort of the way your "girlfriend" sees you now. Go for it, tiger, and make your own "deep connection." You are worth it!

Been there, done that, and brought back the T shirt. There is nothing you can do. You have to go through the pain and suffering and eventually get better. Drop her like a bad habit and don't look back. You will feel better about yourself when you get to the other side of this. If you mope around and try to get her back it will just drag out.

Fake story! This isn't the 70s bro no one writes letters anymore