Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

Why do women think it's okay to use men as romance objects?

Update:

=^m^=

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is that what makes us "evil"? Hummm I guess I need to stop loving my husband. I'm a bad bad sexist:'(

• 7 years ago

This is a very new mentality. A lot of women that do this somehow or another feel disenfranchised. From my studies a lot of them either had absent or abusive fathers that never taught them how to be proper ladies. Not all girls act like this, and some men even act like this. When someone goes into a strip club, they go their to see sex objects wheather it is a chip and dales or a bada bing

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

They think romance is free for men to issue, yet in fact it's a very taxing emotional activity for men & can have lasting impact for certain men.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The sheer objective objectification of men as objects in this question leaves me with no choice but to object.

Source(s): me.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'd rather be a sex object. A romance object is considerably more effort on my part. I have to bring her flowers, go dancing, recite poetry, and listen to her feelings.

A sex object just has to get naked and screw.

• Ryou
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

It's those gosh darn disney princess movies and romance novels. They've ruined this generation of young women, and it will repeat with the next unless we put a stop to it.

• 7 years ago

why? i guess because men have for awhile now? i think most women would not feel comfortable with the idea of using a man as a romantic object because women care about sex less and would sympathise with a slut who does this less, most men know it is wrong but many don't act on that. honestly i think you are a troll, but it's not ok to use anybody for sex or as objects,

• 7 years ago

Because men and women are indeed part of romance.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

romance? Oh yeah it's just a vehicle so we can reach around and grab their big, thick wallet.

• Uh.....isn't romance apart of a relationship?

Source(s): Teen girl
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.