Would saying "I love you" be to soon?

So, I've been out with this girl about 14 times and the crazy thing is, we've literally went out 10 days in a row. I've got this overwhelming feeling that I can't shake. I think I might love her, but I feel like it might be to soon. I'm afraid that if I say it, she might get freaked out and it would ruin the relationship, but I honestly feel like I love her. Am I crazy? Should I say anything, or wait?

You should make sure she really likes you as much as you do and wait some time before you say "I love you" instead say "I like you a lot" or something like that, if it's been like a year or a lot of fun dates then go ahead and say "I love you.", don't put to much pressure on it and don't be too tense. Let me know how things turn out and just so you know it is still a little early, if she says it first then go ahead and say it took but don't rush things! Good luck!

Everyone feels like that at the beginning of a relationship, Just wait a month and a bit for the novelty to fade away. When you're in love you will know it. I wish you two the best x

Source(s): Life

yeah its totally possible to love a girl that soon. Infact I am sure it happens to alot of people were they love someone before they even start going out with them. Because you can't really help who you love. The thing is most people keep it to themselves for a while. Keep it to yourself until you are sure of yourself and when you feel like its the right time to tell her you will know because you won't be able to stop yourself from saying it.

Wait. Unless its been like a month, you might scare her off. Dating books say 6 months, but that is SOOOO long. One month should be okay.

Me and my husband was only dating for less then a month before I said I loved him and he said that he loved me and about 6 month in to are relationship we got married and we are still maried today and happy if you love her and you think she loves you then just say it

Source(s): Good luck

Wait a little longer, make sure your feelings are pure and genuine.

I would wait until she says it first. Don't tell her you love her, show her.

In my opinion it's not too soon if that's how you feel