Gemini woman who is your best love match:Aquarius man vs libra man?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've had many encounters with Aquarius males. Usually it goes over pretty well.

14 Gemini Sun

• 5 years ago

I don't know about love compatibility , but a friendship level I can tell you Libra guys are AWESOME . Gemini women and Libra men just naturally "click" I have 2 libra brothers , libra sister and 1 libra bestfriend (guy) but I know many more . One thing I can say , I don't know if it's just me but Libra females are just a little too off brand lol I can never really connect with them and they seem really boring ! They are sneaky , gossip and extremely quiet but not quiet if you get what I mean . Btw I would NEVER date a libra male if I were you !!!! They're natural flirts , ladies men , charming & they move on fairly quickly like us Geminis , I'm guessing it's an "Air Sign" thing . Libras are whores It's weird because they make great LOYAL friends . I love how you can always be honest with libra men , and how arguments with them turn into laughter within minutes . They're really cool guys , but again I would never date one and I tell this to ALLLLL libra males including my brothers .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.