How To Keep A Girl From Bothering Me?

So, I have known this girl for a long time, but I never really liked her. She was always pretty awkward in a way I can't stand (loud, obnoxious, demanding . . . LOUD). Still over the past year in the same elective, I did make friends with her. Just recently, however, she has for some odd reason set sights on becoming my girlfriend.

I've made it VERY obvious that I am not even remotely interested, but she keeps pestering me about it. The worst part is that I have multiple classes with her, made especially bad by the fact that our school district's standardized testing this week puts me in the same class with her from 7:50 to 10:30. All the while, all of my friends who have taken to know me ARE SILENTLY GRINNING THEIR HEADS OFF OVER IT!

How do I get her to stop. She thinks that I'm "in denial", but I KNOW I'm not. What do I do?

Favorite Answer

same with me.i know how you feel.just ignore her.when you can,go to a completely different spot then where she is.hang out with more friends than her