Someone good with relationship advice?

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year and half i love him he makes me happy and i couldnt ask for better, but ive got my self in a situation. Some guy from school told me he liked me a few month ago and ever since we have been like really close and im starting to have feeling for him everytime he messages me i get butterflies and i enjoy talking to him, i really dont know how i can love and like two different people but i dont know what to do.

No hate in only human :/

A lot of people have been in your predicament, your not alone. I've been in a similar situation... I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over two years. And there is this guy who I had a relationship with before my boyfriend, but things didn't work out and I will still always have a little something for this guy. But I know things wouldn't work out the way I'd want, and I'm totally in love with my boyfriend now and I don't want anyone else.

You need to feel confident in your relationship as it is now, and if you know you love your boyfriend, you'd never think of cheating on him or leaving him for this other guy or any guy, then you know your boyfriend is the one, for right now! If you get excited that this boy is messaging you it's okay, it's natural to feel excited when someone has interest in you and likes you even when you are in a relationship. But you if you honestly feel you are developing real feelings for this other boy, I'd consider breaking up with your boyfriend so you can figure it all out. It's not fair to him, or you.

Hope everything works out well!

talk to your boyfriend about him