Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Period troubles? Can't find anything on google?

OK so I'm sexually active, so yes there is a chance of pregnancy. I had sex and he came inside me on the second day of my last period and my period ended about 5 days later. So the probability of fertilization was low. But now my period is about 5 days late.I have all my PMS symptoms and I keep feel like I'm about to get it. Right before I get it i get like a tension in my pelvis and then it comes out.. (period) But i keep getting that feeling and discharge or a little urine comes out. I've taken a bunch of pregnancy tests and they were all negative. Any ideas?

Pregnancy tests are usually pretty accurate. It could just be stress, but there's also a chance you could be pregnant. It's best to check with a doctor or go to planned parenthood if you're under 18 and don't want your parents to find out. And remember, sperm can live inside of you for 5-7 days.