Alisha asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

Wanting to have a baby, but i know its not the right time?

I am a 22 year old military wife of around 2 years. My husband and I have been together almost 6..Lately I have had this uncontrollable urge to have a child. I cant help myself. I catch myself wanting to skip the condoms and just go for it. Most all the women have children...so I see them everywhere. I know that now is not the best time, we are just now financially stable and living in Germany. We want to travel and do all the things that is so hard to with children. but i honestly want a baby so badly. i look online at ways to decorate a nursery. i have names picked. i get so upset every month when i get my period. i just crave the baby so badly. i used to say because of our dog we needed to wait (we have a three year old australian shepherd. a type of dog who is notoriously awful with children) but we've discovered that he is perfect in every way with kids...even tiny babies... its just getting hard to say no. Is there anyway to cure the "baby fever"? has anyone else had this problem?

1 Answer

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.