How to control your anger better? Other than medication?

Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy. If people are calm and nice then everything is good. If not then

I get mad. Wish I wouldn't get so angry so easily.

I just rather be happy 24/7 and some idiot has to ruin it.

I hear that buddy. Find your pinball fx. Lol. Your zen zone ya dig? Try think of ur anger as a contruct from a different life. Lets say u were a hessian. Or jus a badass warrior right. Jus pretend ok. Sounds silly but think of ur anger as a staggering giant. Jus hulk smashing everything. Then picture that one thing that calms the beast. What is it? A song. A face? A quote a image u remeber from a good time. Try to focus too. Dont just blah. If u want control not only do u have to take it. But u have to earn it. If u give up. U cant earn ****. It wont be easu and ull find urself walking away for some peace n quiet. But you will get better. Otherwise u feed the beast and use it to ur benefit. Be a superhero or a mma figt. Boxer. Plenty of sports that require agression. Jus remember the more u feed it. The hungier itll become. I kno it sounds crazy. But think about it for awhile. Hell at least try out. What have u got to loose anyways? Its all inside ur mind. So u cant be made fun of or called out.

Yoga could do wonders for people with anger issues. Here's a link that shares some more information about it.

Don't associate with people who are negative and mostly angry. Practice meditation, prayer and seek God, who is always calling. If you do not believe, read Autobiography of a Yogi and How To Talk With God by Paramahansa Yogananda, which is only 30 some pages long. Earth is a test of whether we seek God's (His/Her) Love, or God's gifts/material creation. Life is a dream within God's dream, matter is God's consciousness, it is He who is casting the cosmic dance of light and shadows before our eyes, and is seated right next to us. Through the dark cloud of closed eyes and silent meditation, we become closer, ever calling the Lord, Light, to us, to reveal Himself/Herself.

Source(s): Own experience. Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda The King James Bible How To Talk With God by Paramahansa Yogananda Metaphysical Meditations by Paramahansa Yogananda The Perennial Philosophy by Aldous Huxley

Text me at 425-312-1381

I'm a free alternative to Counselors. I offer a non discriminating environment for people to

talk about their problems and ask for advice. I have been doing this for nearly a year now,

and have a fair understanding of the R.C.W (Revised Code of Washington) and U.S laws on privacy

and confidentiality.

• Lynn

read books on anger management

anger can become an addiction as it releases an adrenalin rush

ALERT ALERT ALERT.

JEREMY IS A 14 YEAR OLD TROLL. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM.