I need advice on girls, I've never felt this way before.?

I've liked this girl since school started, she's a junior and I'm a sophomore. Me and her have been friends all year and I sit with her and like 2 other people at lunch everyday. I like in love with her but I just found out she has a boyfriend. what should I do?

Stick with her as a friend. She'll accept you and she might even get feelings for you. In tons of these situations, just being a friend is the best thing to do. It provides a support that most everybody needs. Good luck with her!

Just stay by her side and keep being friends with her. If something happens with her boyfriend she'll know that you were there for her when she needed it. Just let her know that she is an important friend for you. Stick with friends for now because if you are too forward it might make things awkward.

i hate hearing that too im not going to be like everybody else and say "let her go" NO if you like her then make yourself happy and tell her she is important to you and if she says "i like my bf" or something like that tell her to keep it in mind you like her dont hide your emotions as this is dangerous