Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 7 years ago

As a vegan, does it make you angry to see people eat meat?

Why?

Favorite Answer

Struggling today with trying to be clever, aren't you?

IT's obvious you're the one who's got inner rage. Silly baby. Imean, this whole polly cunlord jaspar thing, it's just lame. You could probably have a million youtube followers and make money off it instead of going to a lame forum like this and trying to incite, what, vegan rage? I've read your politics posts, they're not even bad. This is like a complete waste. It really lowers your whole persona.

I'm a vegetarian.... But no, I do not get upset or mad if I see someone eating meat. Who am I or who are you to judge someone based on what they eat? It's their choice. Just like we chose not to consume meat for our personal reasons. Eating meat does not make you a bad person. It's the crazy fanatics on either side of the argument who are in the wrong. You shouldn't push your beliefs on others. It's a personal choice on what people eat what gives anyone the right to be so judgmental? (I'm not saying this is what you're like. This is just how I feel about people when they act like they are better than someone else based on their beliefs or values).

Source(s): Vegetarian atheist...
  • H

No. Even though I disagree with the idea of using animals for food, I learn to tolerate people with different views while at the same time I continue to inform people.

No because it is their choice to eat meat, as it is mine to not eat meat.

I don't get angry, but if I can picture how any specific animal dies (after watching Food Inc) and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Did I answer your question, trollio? Huntley......... honestly?????????????

No.