Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

What does he mean by this?

My guy friend asked me out a little over a year ago, but I'd just met him and said I wanted to get to know him better. We stayed friends and about 6 months ago I told him I still had feelings for him, and he said he valued my friendship so much that he wouldn't want to go through the drama of dating. I was a bit hurt but we stayed friends and I still felt like he had some romantic feelings for me but it was hard to tell.

I was talking to him the other night about the two of us going to the movies with our friends who were dating, and how the couple was always together. He said a needed a boyfriend so I could double date with them. What did he mean by this? Was he further friend zoning me or could he have been referring to himself? Please help, confused??

Favorite Answer

Hate to say it Hun but he is friend zoning. It sounds as though he doesn't want to get caught up in the double dating thing