How did the Virgin Mary get pregnant?

Did God rape her in her sleep our something? Semen was deposited inside her one way or another and she was not aware of it (rape). how did this happen?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She had sex with someone and then lied and said she was still a virgin so her husband Joseph wouldn't be mad. Or at least that's my opinion.

• 7 years ago

God gave life to man without semen. God does not look like us. We know that he is a being so great he can fit the universe in the palm of his hand. He created woman out of the rib of man and man from dust. God chose Mary to carry his son because she was a virgin. Sexuality is a sin thus explaining why God son could not be born through the participation of a sin. He planted the seed of Jesus inside Mary and was almost left by her husband Joseph because he thought as you did that some man had come along and raped her or defiled her. But God is not of man and he can create life with a simple word. He created light by saying, "let there be light, and there was light." Whatever God asks for he gets. So when he gave the seed of Jesus to Mary he appeared to Joseph and said return to your wife and love her for she was not unfaithful but that I am the Father of the child she bears and he shall lead men of great wonders.

An Jesus did, he as God, the Son of God healed the blind, the sick, and provided food for the hungry. And finally he died on the cross so that God our Father can see is washed of our sins that would have been punishable by eternity in Hell. Only through the belief in Jesus Christ can we be saved from this punishment. Which is pretty amazing to me.

Source(s): Christian
  • p
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

This is a common problem on the Maury Show. Obviously God is a very busy Deity.You may expect many more religions to develop in the future because there is No shortage of Virgin births in America.

• 7 years ago

Someone did her that is for sure so she was not a virgin when she had her baby. In those times if a woman were to have a baby from someone who wasnt their husband they would be stoned to death so what better way to cover up the fact.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Holy Wine Coolers

• 7 years ago

I went to school with a load of "Virgin" mothers.

Because they kept saying they a virgin until one day a baby popped out, but those people just got called liars.

• Moi
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

the scriptural account

Luk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Luk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

• Kerry
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Why is the HOW important? That it HAPPENED is.

That is the question that matters. Did it happen or not.

The answer you seem to agree with is that it DID.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

God's turkey baster

• 7 years ago

Shhh!....It's a secret.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.