i am really awkward!!?

my friend said i am awkward (i feel awkward) and run, dance awkwardly.. it really hurts my feeling and they even vid record it so i can see it myself! its true! i really want to stop it! and sometime i can act crazy but my one of my friend acts like im dumb..and i always feel left out cuz one of my friends always tell my other friend that they should skype together...leaving me behind...i feel like to cry and if i talk to other people, i end my conversation quick. i dont know what else to say. and my friends say my voice is really low and i have no confidence in myself. i see alot of people saying dont care what they say. i tried all that!! it doesnt work cuz i see them everyday at school ore week!!!!!!!!!! can you please answer all these questions i just ask?! i really need help and right now i feel real sad... thank you!

plus..i cant make new friends because everyone else is the same!!!

Everyone is awkward at one thing or another, don't fret at that an lose your confidence over something like that. Everyone is not perfect, I am sure your friends have their flaws too but just don't mention them or point them out. This is just my opinion though, you shouldn't get so worried if your flaws and just laugh them off with your friends or just say so then they will stop doing it. Also don't let your confidence go down, when they go on skype ask them if you can join them. Besides no one has the right to judge others, maybe fund friends like yourself, because I know where your coming from, I have always been socially awkward and yea it feels awful but eventually you get over it and move on and make friends with people like you. I hope that cheered you up :) don't ever let anyone get you down.

Source(s): Opinion

It doesn't matter of you are an awkward person, that makes you who you are. And if they keep on picking on you on because you are "awkward" then maybe they need a new perspective about you. Prove them wrong. Show them that if you are their friends, as they say you are, then you should be involved in their plans too. But in the end it doesn't matter if people judge you, what matters most is that you are true to yourself and you are happy because you are who you are. And you are unique in every way, so don't change who you are for someone else, maybe they should change their way of thinking.

I used to be like realllllly awkward. When I talked to people I'd look at the ground, ect. Then after the summer I made alot of friends from other schools and stuff bc I got more outgoing an wasn't afrai to approach people. My really close friends would always tell me I was awkward like yours do, but that summer I yelled at them and got super mad when they all joked about it. Now they don't anymore and I have alot more friends. Think of it like this: someone is either gonna like you or not. What does one person not liking you matter? Don't try to please People who are just gonna judge u!

Your not awkward. I moved before and my old friends left me out of EVERYTHING! You should consider getting new friends if they don't like you for who you are.

I learned in my sociology class that there is no such thing as 'awkward'. in all honesty, it's a made up word to cover up for being shy, insecure, etc.

You're not awkward.