If nobody told you about God, would you know about him?

Lets say you grew up in a world where no-one talked about religion or god. You had no way of knowing their was a god (no bible, church, anything). Do you think you would still 'discover' god? This proves god is madeup and passed on to children

Favorite Answer

Divine intervention would be coincidence, luck or just the consequences of life.

I would still be amazed and grateful.

The question "is there a greatest human?" might ultimately lead to a big no, and the realization that only someone that lives for ever (eternally) would qualify as greatest.

I would not have come up with that on my own though.

do you know of anybody that has no idea what religion is? im sure you don't. everyone knows religion.. whether they believe it or not. Matthew 24:14 says before this wicked system ends all will hear the good news of god and Isaiah 46:8-11 talks about all will know Jehovah sovereignty

clarify you said "IF" well majority of people know about god, so that means god is real right?

• p

I bet You and your friends sit around in the Church Basement and entertain Yourselves by thinking up retarded questions to put onto this site.Obviously You stole this idea from John Lennon and Yoko is going to lay one massive slapping on Your foolish head when She corners You.And You deserve every slap the old girl is going to give You.

• I know about God because I was raised Christian & they never taught about God , not the real God . I found out about God from reading the bible not going to a Church .

Jesus is God .....don't make me laugh.

My family is not religious. I don't remember ever being told about GOD and I have always believed.

• FROG E

Yes.....Read Romans 1

• Link

Not really the strongest argument against God...

Yes, that is why all cultures have a notion of a Supreme Being/Force.

• Vanity

Yes.That is exactly how it happened...My family was not religious in the slightest even though they came from religious backgrounds...WRONG.

• ?

No.

How does that prove He's made-up? Sigh...