How common is it for married white women in their 50's to fantasize about black men?

Ok, there is this handsome black man about 15 years younger than I and is really sweet. He has piqued my interest in regard to sexual fantasies and I find myself fantasizing about him and fictitious black Adonis types.

I feel bad and guilty on one hand and very sexually aroused and fulfilled on the other.

Is this terrible or somewhat common for a married woman like myself?

Favorite Answer

quite often ,,my x wife did don't know if she ever made it reality but if its something you would wanna try ,,hell go for it,,lifes short so have fun while you can

I feel everyone has let their minds go at times.I am not sure how your husband feels about this topic, and I don't know if you have kids. but have a fantasy can be dangerous, it's something you should drop, or think about talking to your husband about. if you feel you couldn't do that, then work very hard on dropping the fantasy.

I dont know but im a black male im 6.5 ft tall 205 pounds i have a 6 pack bald head an a big one if you catch my drift. e-mail me if you wanna video chat sometime an get dirty.