Did Escape The Fate's new album Ungrateful get leaked?

The internet I'm with is owned by the Government, so they blocked everything, so I can't check if its been leaked, but It would be nice to know if it did.

Favorite Answer

I don't think so. When it does, you can probably find it here:

http://albumleak.musicleak.freehst.net/

that is terrible, i'm quite dissapointed with each thing they have carried out this year. bloodbath sucks, it appears like some rip off of Chelsea Smile by BMTH, and inspite of the actuality that subject concerns is extra powerful it nonetheless does not sound like ETF to me. In that conceal, the only reason i understand Max is Max is by the fact i will come across all the different contributors. He kinda reminds me of one of the observed minions. Craig appears like he's making an attempt to be Andy Six with that hair. and however if it have been the traditional them, i do no longer elect an album conceal to be of the band. That looks quite smug to me, and that i elect some thing unique.

It has leaked... When AP did the premiere thing, people leaked it literally a few hours later. On a lot of different sites it is leaked. kat.ph has it for sure.

Source(s): ETF freak (Actually listening to Picture Perfect right now)