TEENAGE BOYS WHATS YOUR OPINIONN 10 PTS?

so i like this guy whos a year younger than me. what should i say or text him? would it be weird if i hugged him after were done talking? we had this thing last year but it kinda blew up. thankss!

I think it would be fine to hug him. If you like him again, and you think it could work this time, it would be okay. If it's just like a short term thing, then just drop it. But, if you're looking for something to say, just strike up a casual conversation.

Just send him a text and be like hey whats up? or hey how are you:)? And it depends on how he acts when he talks to you. If he is all smiley and joking then hug him. but if he is quiet and seems pissed don't hug him! lol Good luck!!!

If you already had a bad experience (bad for him), then he would think it's weird for you to be so friendly. If he's okay with you, try being casual, and if that goes well, then move on to flirtatious behavior.

Just hug him teenage boys like being hugged.

• KJHIUG

send him a video of you strumming ya guitar, if ya know what I mean

• James

Don't give him false hope, unless you're a *********.