How can you tell if someone is gay for you?

Favorite Answer

They are probably bi with more stricter standards for men ..perhaps you meet those standards tehe.

But you cant really tell unless you invite them to scenarios where they feel warm and welcomed to portray their feelings for you.

That sort of question is rather Rude, my child. If "Gay for you" means "he/she's interested in me" than just say so; otherwise I'm going to go with the other definition of gay and consider you're Happy, Joyous and having a good time. (look it up in the dictionary).

To come right down to it, if a person is interested in you they'll make the same overture lovers have tried for thousands of years: trying to get your notice, sending you flowers (all depending on your age), sending you notes, inviting you out for coffee etc....

If you are **worried** about someone being "happy" for you I suggest you open your mind a bit and ASK them. They may not answer right away but one can usually tell by how fast the other stutters and tries to leave the room. I expect you to have tact, however; this is a fellow Human Being you're dealing with and we all have feelings and such that can be badly hurt by a cruel word.

Source(s): 50 years old with a 32 year Lesbian marriage

You are gay or you are not.

You can't be gay for someone else.