Does he like me or are we only friends?

So there's this guy in my class who sits next to me, he always makes so much noise. Is that to Get my attention? Sometimes he tries to ignore me. One time a girl was talking some bad things and he asks me" are you going to let her talk to me like that?" One day a guy was touching my hair and he told him to leave me alone. Most of the time he defends me and most of the time he tries to make conversations. I think I like this guy, lacrosse player, white, 5'8 and very cute. Does he like me? Oh and he always scratches his stomach i don't know if he wants me to see his pack or whatever lol so today we changed seats and he sometimes looks over to were I sit. And in another class I dropped my pencil and he noticed and smiled and I asked can you...? And he was already picking it up and I was like thank you and he smiled and said you're welcome Erika and smiled and he also said it so slow. I think he wanted me to touch his hand because he had the pencil in his palm. Idk I'm crazy over this guy ugh lol help me

Favorite Answer

don't get your feelings in the mix of a pencil , love can be a B*tch sometimes .

Either he likes you are he's a very good friend/guy. To me, it does sound like he likes you. Don't be shy, ask him! That's what I did with my current boyfriend. If you ask and he tells you that he doesn't like you that way, don't feel discouraged or embarrassed because later on he might find an attraction towards you.

He likes you!

Boys always defend girls they like, tease them , and be nice.

If you wanna date him, let him know you like him.

Good luck!

xoxo, casandra;)