Senior prank gone wrong?

basically me and my friends released crickets in the bathroom as part of the last day of school of to do senior pranks, however there were like 5 over people there and one of them found out who i was, i said i didn;t do it and denided, but no there trying to find however did it and makes us few a $1000 to get it fumiagated or something, and everyone is telling them like we did it, but there was like 4 teachers that saw as at the time, never wanted it to go this far.

Help?

Favorite Answer

Well, you knew someone was going to have to clean up the havoc that you and your friends created. I think it is perfect, that the ones who did it got caught and will have to spend their money to repair the damage. You got what you paid for. Lesson learned, There are consequences for everything that you do.

Well I don't really have enough information to tell you exactly what to do. But what I think is that you need to get together with the guys who did it and discuss it with them. Whether you lie or confess is up to the very specific circumstances of what happened.

LOL I'm about to do the same in my school as a senior prank.

run to mexico.