My Parents think im pregnant!!!!?

okay i am fifteen years old and a VIRGIN. Ive been really sick to my stomach for the past five days or so and havent had much to eat. So when my parents realized they brought me into the living room and asked if i was pregnant. I looked at them like they were crazy. Theyve had alot of trust issues with me concerning other things (like jokes about sex and stuff with my friends), but nothing like this. Is there anything i can do to convince them that im not like that?

• Crow
    Favorite Answer

Take a test to prove that you ain't pregnant. But, when you don't get a baby bump or give birth in 9 months, that will show the truth as well.

take a test in front of them and show them results.

and tell them, "I feel sick to my stomach. I feel sick because it hurts that you don't trust me." or something witty like that

and if you were pregnant, wouldn't you be eating more?

my mum thought i was when i was 15 , before a pregnancy scare of mine i just had (now 17). i had to try and show her that i wasnt even having sex with any guy.

what i did was i sat down and had a good long talk to her and tell her that yeah, ive had feelings to but just dont believe its the right time. just try and talk to him and take a test to show them. yu could even go tot the doctors and ask to see you have had intercourse. they will tell you.

GOOD LUCK ! :)

Source(s): i know what you mean (:

Show them the test results