lalala
lalala asked in Dining OutFast Food · 7 years ago

Will McDonalds share my name?

I'm sending in a complaint to McDonalds, it's about my specific Mcdonalds. I have to put in my name, number, address, etc. Will the workers at the Mcdonalds know that I sent it in?

Like, if McDonalds tells them of the complaint, would they say "Mary Jane said..." or just say that someone said it

Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

If you don't want them too know your real name, don't use it. Just put down Mary Jane or something like that. I'm not sure if they would say your name. So just be safe if you don't want them knowing :)

Most complaints are reviewed by Managers and the "high up" guys. I highly doubt the staff will end up finding out let alone the McDonald's you are complaining about. All of the complaints might be directed to a review staff that will do any further negotiations if needed.

You will be famous, my love. You will be know as a McHater and the McDevil will send you to hell. Just pray and remember McAmen. Read the McBible and trust in McGod and you shall not be named in McDonalds. McBye.

Yea