What type of videos should I upload to YouTube?

Hey Everyone, please before you answer the question saying 'You might as well not waste your time, theres already tons of people out their you will never get big' please take into consideration getting big is a dream of mine but at this stage I just want to have fun and let people enjoy my videos!

I need help on deciding what yo upload, of course I WOULD LOVE to do Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 videos, I always get up to round 60+ Rounds on most Zombie maps but will them videos get views?

Secondly, Would it be better to do Indie Games (Funny Moments) such as Amnesia, Slender and some Xbox Indie Games?

I've been looking through some of my favourite YouTubers starting videos and it seems they have taken advantage of one subject/ game and then changed after that subject/ game has built up a small community. I was thinking of maybe doing something like that perhaps if I did something thats really popular like 'Sniper Montages' or 'Combat Axe Cross Map Spots' would get a lot of views and potentially 1000 subscribers MAYBE then after I have a comfortable subscriber base maybe I could change to what I'd enjoy most = High Zombie Rounds with Commentaries, Call of Duty News etc.

Broken Down Question: Is it worth doing what I want from the start, or taking advantage of a popular subject/ Indie Game montages and then changing after building up a small subscriber base?

Thanks in Advance!

Favorite Answer

Easter Eggs, BO2 getting into the 100's if possible would be awesome, NEVER lie in thumbnails or titles, you get more hate then likes, and make sure you edit well, don't make it boring old gameplay!

I don't know much about video games, but I think you are better of doing what you want from the start, that way people will know what you are really about.