I think I'm bisexual but I don't wanna be?

Hi I'm 15 and think I'm bisexual I like boys a lot but sometimes I feel like I have feelings for girls but not in a sexual way i think a girl is cute or sexy but I don't wanna be bisexual if I am plz give me some advice no rude comments plz I'm real serious about this

• Samuel
    Favorite Answer

I'm assuming you are a girl here.

If you like boys in a sexual way then you are probably straight, so long as you don't like girls in a sexual way. It is perfectly normal to appreciate the human form of either gender. Unless you are getting turned on by it, it doesn't count.

Sounds like ur slightly bisexual in denial. U can't change who u are its how you are born. I say slightly bisexual cause u say u don't find girls sexually attractive but in more of a romantically way. Im bisexual and I find girls and guys romantically and sexually attractive 50/50 but not everyone is like me. U need to accept who u are

Source(s): Bisexual male

There is no law requiring any activity of this kind, either way. If you do not want to then do not.