Paigeumz asked in PetsCats · 8 years ago

what kind of cat is this!?!?

Favorite Answer

a beautiful one

• Emily

It doesn't look like a blue shorthair to me, it looks like somebody has tried to make the eyes stand out by making the white look dirty. I'm not totally sure, but I AM totally sure this photo has been photoshopped to hell, because I am training to be a photographer. I can guarentee you that given time, I could get a similar effect on my tuxedo cat.

Again I'm not totally sure, but I'd guess that this is a tuxedo (which isn't a breed, just a reference to the black and white colouring) shorthair, which basically makes it a general shorthair, no breed.

A VERY badly digitally altered photo of a Blue domestic shorthair - no breed at all.

Can't you tell that someone painted in that black? Genetically impossible for a cat to have a coat that's both Blue (dark gray) and Black.

Its a regular domestic short haired cat but its just the hair coloring that makes it look fancy.

I agree with Chips. A cutie but no particular breed.