Which phone should I get the blackberry torch 9810 or the blackberry bold 9900?

Please help me decide which one to get and which is better.I am only interested in one of these phone no other one

Don't listen to anyone whose a fanboy. If I had to choose I would go for the BlackBerry 9900 but may i suggest looking into the BlackBerry10 devices (Z10 and Q10). Both have the same OS (QNX) just one has a physical qwerty keypad and the other doesn't. They both have a dual core Snapdragon S4 1.5 GHz of 2 GB of RAM processor that gives you superfast Internet service, predictive texting, a smooth touch to its UI, no home button; operated by only swiping gestures, they have 700,000+ apps with more being added everyday but allows for you to sideload Android apps, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) with video chat and screen / music sharing added, 1280 x 780ppi video quality, 1080p camera with timeshift, and both still work with BIS and BES and support adobe flash.They're also the best for security ad in just recently they have been tested and chosen by the DoD as their main source of mobile security (out of 600,000 phones of the DoD, 470,000 are BlackBerry's, 87,00 are Androids and 41,000 are iPhone's). Two ways security works with it is with BlackBerry Balance which allows you to separate play from work which is like having 2 phones in one, and BlackBerry Protect which allows you to track down your phone and perform a security wipe if it's ever lost or stolen. If you want the bold 9900 go for it. It's your opinion and your choice but if you want you can give one of these a try. They have also been named the best in the market.Watch this ad: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dY1ecfWT3GQ

Source(s): Had every BlackBerry from BlackBerry Pearl to the BlackBerry Z10. BlackBerry.com, CrackBerry.com, N4BB.com, Motley Fool, Bloomberg, YouTube, and Seeking Alpha

You have poor choices in phones. Can't help you.