I don't know what I should do, anybody please help?!? 10 points best answer??!?

Hi guys, Me and my girlfriend have been going out for seven months, I've just turned 16 and she's nearly 15, we haven't done anything like sex wise apart from me feeling her boobs(with her clothes on, not under the bra). But yesterday her best friend told me that about ten months ago somebody forced her to give him a hand job, and that her ex used to beat her. I asked her last night and she told me about the hand job thing but she said there weren't any more secrets. I am literally sick to my stomach from hearing that after she refusing to do it to him he grabbed her hand and shoved it down his pants and gave himself a **** with her hand. I've have two waffles and cereal today because I just can't eat because I keep thinking about that and I tried to eat more like I usually do and I just got sick. I went up to her for her school lunch today and i dont think she noticed it but I feel things are completely different I can't even look at her the same way. When I'm holding her hands that's all I can think about is what happened to her. She told me everything alright and that it is in the past and not to tell anyone but I honestly don't know what on earth I should do. I can't even comprehend what kind of a sick little f***** would do that to such a nice girl like her. I don't know how I can get over this or if I ever will and now I'm just sitting here thinking about it the entire day it just makes me literally sick.

If there is any advice that anybody could give me please do I will be very grateful because I'm just lost right now, thanks.

Favorite Answer

If you're uncomfortable, she probably is too. Don't ignore it, but don't keep constantly reminding yourself/thinking about it. I think the only action you should take is to make sure it doesn't happen again. Other than that, just... get back to a normal happy/safe-from-that-little-expletive expletive expletive expletive.

I am so sorry, I hope you two end okay. Good luck. :)