what does 3 counts of rape mean?

And what does 3 counts of rape mean or 4 counts of kidnapping mean? i don't understand these kind of things.. Thanks 4 explaining..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Three counts of rape means they believe he committed rape three times. I'm sure that number will grow over time, but I'm guessing for now they will say he raped each woman at least once. When they have time to work through the whole history with the women, they will add to it. A lot. (Since there were multiple pregnancies.)

The four kidnapping counts is for each person - the three women and the child.

This is just to get started. They are trying to give the women space to adapt to being free and deal with what they have been through. Then they will question them in detail to bring more charges. This is the basic stuff to get started and keep him from being released.

• WRG
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It means the person is charged for raping one or more persons 3 times and kidnapping one or more persons 4 times.

• 7 years ago

Normally 3 different victims or on a rare occasion, the same victim on 3 separate occasions.

OR

Three times, the different ways don't matter. It would be like beating the crap out of someone and getting 35 counts of battery because you hit them 35 times.

• 7 years ago

it depends on the degree or rape and kidnapping, how severe,,the harm that was caused.

the diffrence if you groped someone or beat them up in the process while doing it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

very confusing thing. look into onto google. it will help!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.