What is your fear????????????

Mine is that i'll be alone for the rest of my life, i know i'm just 18 but everytime i see my friends with their boyfriends i get kinda jealous...

The thing is that i'm a girl who thinks that a man is not necessary in a girl's life and

sometimes i say to myself that i'll find the right person but sometimes i'm not so sure..

does anyone feels the same?

omg i might sound so depressed but i'm not..i mean there are times where i'd like to have a bf and times where i don't care at all..

And what is your fear?? :D

Favorite Answer

Don't worry, you will one day meet someone, you just need to explore. My brother met the love of his life when he moved, my other did too when he changed jobs. As for me I think I can live a live single, but I do want some dating fun.

My greatest fear...hmm...that I will grow up to be nothing. I don't want to be just some guy who works an office job, who is overweight, no love, no friends. I want to be the opposite, someone who will leave their mark on the world.

But also, I'm scared of creepy nights, just pitch dark and you hear something. I just run to my dogs.

My biggest fear is killing someone by accident since I'm a nurse. Of course it would never be on purpose but I just recently graduated nursing and that is my biggest fear. I have worked in healthcare for 3 years just not as a nurse but I that is still the biggest fear.

Source(s): LIFE

Having a man in your life is a good thing in my opinion. How else are you suppose to fill your sexual needs? lol.

My fear is a painful death.