do you think that the harry potter serier are great books?

what is your favorite book from 1-7

who is your favorite and least favorite character

wouldyou recommend these book

what are other books like harry potter

• Haley
    Favorite Answer

My favorite book is the 6th one, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I love how it goes into details about Tom Riddle's background.

My favorite male character is Dumbledore and my favorite female character is Luna.

My least favorite is Marvolo Gaunt, a character that is omitted from the movies.

I would definitely recommend this series.

If you like the Harry Potter series you might enjoy the Percy Jackson series, Eragon series, His Dark Materials, The Lord of the Rings series, The Hunger Games series, and if you are more adult I would recommend the Song of Ice and Fire series.

My favorite is the Goblet of Fire.

My favorite character is Harry. What I like least is the Umbridge.

Are the best books in the world! Harry Potter always. ♥

Yes. Not all of them are brilliant, but the ones that are good are amazingly good.

My favorite book is a tie between Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince.

My favorite character is a tie between Dumbledore and Snape, because I am deeply fascinated by both characters. My least favorite character is Ron. At first, he's cute and stuff I guess, but by book 3 that charm starts to wear off. By book 5/6, I really hate him. By book 7, I want to kill him. The only character I hate more is Umbridge because she's absolutely despicable, but unlike Ron she's fun to hate, because she's so unfathomably sadistic and all that. Ron is just.....boring.

Yes, I would completely recommend them!

I can't really think of any...