BMI Automaticly disqualifying me from trucking?

I am interested in truck driving, and now I am reading horror stories that a new regulation was recently passed about if your BMI is 35 or more, you are automaticly disqualified until you get a sleep apnea test even if you are in good health. Is this true?

Bmi Trucking

though i know not if this is true, it makes a ton of sense. a person with a bmi of 30+ is very prone to sleep apnea, meaning any sleep you get at home will be worhtless and not good, this cuasing a risk when you are on the road as you may fall asleep, because your sleep apnea makes you have insufficient quality sleep. if you cut food portions by 1/3, cut sugar by 2/3, drink more water, and walk for 2 hours a day its the easiest non diet weight loss plans. also a low calorie diet is briliant. just eat less than 1800 calories, and try to be very active for an hour, do this for 2 months you'll be amazed